It’s a TGIF feeling, folks. Hope the weekend brings you an even better feeling!
- Need some motivation? Here’s this as you slide into the end of the work week. This comes courtesy of Lake Weir Head Coach Knox Robinson’s twitter account and well done young man!
2. Did You See It?: The winter sports classifications have been set by the FHSAA and there are some pretty wide-sweeping changes coming since there are two entire classes reduced in the sports affected. For more on that in case you want to browse at your own leisure, click here: https://www.fhsaa.org/news/2019/0314
3. Just In Case You Forgot: We also have the FINAL changes for the football classifications, since many may have forgotten those already outside of those coaches and admins trying to put the finishing touches on their schedules. We’ve already seen some awesome ones posted, so we will try and put those together for you for next week. Here’s the FOOTBALL classes in one nice area: https://www.fhsaa.org/news/2019/0116
4. Now That The Glitz Has Gone: This piece on Rivals’ site from the Lakeland event last weekend certainly is worth a couple minutes of your time. The subject matter? Scott Frost. Now that he’s left the I-4 Corridor for the midwest, has his cache worn off with recruits from the Sunshine State? Like we said, it’s worth a few minutes of your time. https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-camp-series-tampa-players-surveyed-on-scott-frost-nebraska
5. Thank You, Mr. Brooks: People want to toss around GOAT status like they’re tossing around beads at a Mardi Gras parade, but here’s one that is firmly entrenched in GOAT status in *multiple* areas from the gridiron, to off of it. We invite you to join us in wishing Mr. Derrick Brooks on his forthcoming induction into the FHSAA Hall of Fame. We also extend our apologies for not getting to it sooner. This is, like, a *really* big deal. https://www.fhsaa.org/news/2019/0305-0